Arialytics IDEAS™ – Anticipate the Future
AI Insights at your Fingertips
Arialytics is known for building Artificial Intelligence (AI) investment systems that blend quantitative asset pricing theory and practice in a fundamentally sound and understandable manner. Access to Arialytics IDEAS™ research empowers the modern manager with AI driven insights at your fingertips. It provides a unique, real time investment decision-making resource that helps financial professionals understand future return prospects, test hypotheses, and discover new ideas.
Arialytics IDEAS™ contains predictive return/valuation assessments spanning hundreds of industry groups and every security with primary listings on the NYSE, NYSE American, and NASDAQ exchanges and international companies whose shares are traded in the US (ADRs). The research is characterized by it's comprehensiveness, a massive underlying information set, and the depth of proprietary forward-looking insight it provides.
Arialytics IDEAS™ for Asset Managers
Arialytics IDEAS™ brings powerful predictive AI to asset management. It evaluates and anticipates the future by analyzing patterns in thousands of diverse data streams and millions of company records in real time and over decades. Investors requiring predictive insight rely on Arialytics IDEAS™ to quantify complex sector, industry, cross-industry, competitive, technology and firm-specific dynamics and discern risk from opportunity.
Rather than a single research snapshot, Arialytics IDEAS™ delivers research value through a continuous quantitative AI stream across 200+ industries and 4,500+ individual firms.
Key Asset Management Use Cases:
- Alpha discovery and backtesting
- Fundamental and quantitative investing styles
- Long-only and long-short investing styles
- Investment thesis testing
- Improved research effectiveness and efficiency
- Industry return/valuation assessments for over 200 market capitalization weighted sectors and industries
- Security return/valuation assessments for individual NYSE, NYSE American and NASDAQ securities
- Support for an unlimited number of custom, user-specifed industry groupings constructed from individual securities
- Investment holding periods (forecast horizons) ranging from months to years
- Backtestable starting from December 1999