Arialytics IDEAS™ – Anticipate the Future
AI Insights at your Fingertips
Arialytics is known for building Artificial Intelligence (AI) investment systems that blend quantitative asset pricing theory and practice in a fundamentally sound and understandable manner. Access to Arialytics IDEAS™ research empowers the modern manager with AI driven insights at your fingertips. It provides a unique, real time investment decision-making resource that helps financial professionals understand future return prospects, test hypotheses, and discover new ideas.
Arialytics IDEAS™ research contains predictive return/valuation assessments spanning hundreds of industry groups and every security with primary listings on the NYSE, NYSE American, and NASDAQ exchanges and international companies whose shares are traded in the US (ADRs). The research is characterized by it's comprehensiveness, a massive underlying information set, and the depth of proprietary forward-looking insight it provides.
Arialytics IDEAS™ for Allocators
Allocators face cost issues, manager oversight uncertainty and, increasingly, a desire to self allocate a portion of their portfolio. Arialytics IDEAS™ puts powerful predictive AI in the hands of allocators. It evaluates and anticipates the future by analyzing patterns in thousands of diverse data streams and millions of company records in real time and over decades.
Improve the information quality of equity allocation decisions and/or manager selection and oversight. Arialytics IDEAS™ can also provide the basis for substantial costs reductions by allowing allocators to make informed equity allocations on their own or by improving understanding of the value provided by individual managers.
Rather than a single research snapshot, Arialytics IDEAS™ delivers research value through a continuous quantitative AI stream across 200+ industries and 5,000+ individual firms.
Key Allocation Use Cases:
- Equity sector and industry allocation
- Manager oversight/monitoring
- Manager selection backtesting/value-quantification
- Improved research effectiveness and cost reduction
- Risk management
- Industry return/valuation assessments for over 200 market capitalization weighted sectors and industries
- Security return/valuation assessments for individual NYSE, NYSE American and NASDAQ securities
- Support for an unlimited number of custom, user-specified industry groupings constructed from individual securities
- Investment holding periods (forecast horizons) ranging from months to years
- Backtestable starting from December 1999